Bordeaux Bronze Alligator, Crocodile, Karung, Ostrich
Duale crossbody bag, unites two, flap closure bags with a light hardware. Flip the bags to match your outfit.
This version offers a combination of four exotic skins, each complimenting one another in colour and texture.
The bags are lined in a soft leather, fitted with two open pockets. Small card pockets and trimmings are made of exotic skin.
Can be carried as a crossbody bag or over the shoulder, thanks to its adjustable shoulder strap.
- Bordeaux Bronze Alligator, Matte Finish
- Coffee Alligator
- Violet Crocodile
- Sand Beige Karung
- Wine Ostrich
- Beige Alligator
- Aubergine Leather Lining
- Measures (cm): L 28 x H 17 x D 10
- Measures (in): L 9" x H 6,8" x D 2"
- Shoulder Strap in Crocodile/Alligator: L 120cm x W 1cm
- Inside Pockets
- Palladium Plated Hardware
- Made in Italy
Each our item is prepared with greatest care and delivered in our signature DOTTI packaging, that includes soft cotton bag and handmade brown box tied with a brown ribbon.
For a unique touch, the possibility of adding a personalised message and a priceless invoice to your order, add special instructions in the box provided at checkout, before entering the delivery address or, if you like, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complimentary Insured Shipping
- Delivery within 2-3 working days, for available items, in Italy and Europe (for the items not requiring Cites)
- Delivery within 15 working days, for available items, in US, Canada and the rest of the world (for items requiring Cites)
- Any inquiry regarding 'Pre-order' items, please contact: email@example.com
- Returns within 14 days for non personalised orders
- See more details in our Orders & Shipping or Refund Policy
CITES certificate will be enclosed with your merchandise if required.
For the care of your DOTTI handbag, we recommend that you follow these guidelines:
• Be careful not to scratch or rub your handbag on abrasive surfaces.
• Exotic leathers must be protected from moisture. Keep away from water or any other liquid that could alter the texture or colour of the skin.
• If your handbag gets wet, dry it immediately using a soft, light coloured cloth.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight and keep your handbag away from any direct source of heat.
• Avoid contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, perfumes or other materials that could transfer their coloured pigments onto your handbag (newspapers, magazines, other skins).
• To protect your handbag, when not in use, store it in the protective dust bag provided.
Taking care of your DOTTI handbag, you can fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Should you have any further questions on how to care for your DOTTI handbag, please contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org