For the care of your DOTTI handbag, we recommend that you follow these guidelines:
• Be careful not to scratch or rub your handbag on abrasive surfaces.
• Exotic leathers must be protected from moisture. Keep away from water or any other liquid that could alter the texture or colour of the skin.
• If your handbag gets wet, dry it immediately using a soft, light coloured cloth.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight and keep your handbag away from any direct source of heat.
• Avoid contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, perfumes or other materials that could transfer their coloured pigments onto your handbag (newspapers, magazines, other skins).
• To protect your handbag, when not in use, store it in the protective dust bag provided.
Taking care of your DOTTI handbag, you can fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Should you have any further questions on how to care for your DOTTI handbag, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com