To keep your DOTTI handbag beautiful, we recommend following these guidelines for its care :
- Beware not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces, especially the leather trim.
- As they have a natural treatment, the exotic skins must imperatively be protected from humidity. Keep them away from water or from any other liquid that could alter the leather's texture or colour. If your product does get wet, you can dab it dry with a lint-free, light-coloured and absorbent cloth.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, keep your product away from any direct source of heat (radiators, car interiors overheated by the sun, etc).
- Avoid contact with greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume, and hydro-alcoholic solutions, as well as any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) that may transfer their coloured pigments onto the product.
- In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.
Taking proper care of your DOTTI handbag will allow you to fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Should you have any queries, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org