Okra Python, Ostrich, Alligator and Karung
This Luna version combines five exquisite materials: python, ostrich, alligator, karung and waved stripes, crafted in nappa. Waved stripes gives bold accent and emphasis to natural python pattern, underneath hiding karung in okra hue. The handbag's bottom is lined in ostrich, while its handle made of alligator.
The colour choice makes this, Luna shoulder bag all-year-round companion.
It offers spacious compartment lined in soft nappa, equipped with two open pockets. Small card pocket is made of python.
Can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
- Okra Python
- Black Ostrich
- Black Alligator
- Okra Karung (Aquatic Snake)
- Lining and Waved Stripes in Black Nappa
- Measures (cm): L 31 x H 19 x D 11
- Measures (in): L 12,2" x H 7,4" x D 4,3"
- Handle in Alligator: 21,5 cm / 8,4"
- Inside Pockets
- Palladium Plated Hardware
- Made in Italy
Each our item is prepared with greatest care and delivered in our signature DOTTI packaging, that includes soft cotton bag and handmade brown box tied with a brown ribbon.
For a unique touch, the possibility of adding a personalised message and a priceless invoice to your order, add special instructions in the box provided at checkout, before entering the delivery address or, if you like, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery within 3-4 working days, for the items not requiring CITES
- Complimentary Standard Shipping
- Returns within 14 days for non personalised orders
- See more details in our Orders & Shipping or Refund Policy
CITES certificate will be enclosed with your merchandise if required.
For the care of your DOTTI handbag, we recommend that you follow these guidelines:
• Be careful not to scratch or rub your handbag on abrasive surfaces.
• Exotic leathers must be protected from moisture. Keep away from water or any other liquid that could alter the texture or colour of the skin.
• If your handbag gets wet, dry it immediately using a soft, light coloured cloth.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight and keep your handbag away from any direct source of heat.
• Avoid contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, perfumes or other materials that could transfer their coloured pigments onto your handbag (newspapers, magazines, other skins).
• To protect your handbag, when not in use, store it in the protective dust bag provided.
Taking care of your DOTTI handbag, you can fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Should you have any further questions on how to care for your DOTTI handbag, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com