Blue Night Karung
Medium size shoulder bag, made of karung in blue night shade, paired with ruthenium hardware, bearing engraved DOTTI name.
DOTTI's functional style features two compartments separated by a stiff zipped pocket and three open pockets. The small card pocket is made of karung. The bag is lined in a soft leather, metallic finish.
The bag can be carried by hand as a clutch or worn either on the shoulder or cross-body, thanks to the adjustable, detachable shoulder strap.
- Blue Night Karung
- Leather Lining
- Measures (cm): L 25 x H 15,5 x D 6,5
- Measures (in): L 9,8" x H 6,1" x D 2,5"
- Adjustable/ Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Three Open Pockets
- Ruthenium Plated Hardware
- Made in Italy
Each our item is prepared with greatest care and delivered in our signature DOTTI packaging, that includes soft cotton bag and handmade brown box tied with a brown ribbon.
For a unique touch, the possibility of adding a personalised message and a priceless invoice to your order, add special instructions in the box provided at checkout, before entering the delivery address or, if you like, contact us: email@example.com
- Complimentary Insured Shipping
- Delivery within 2-3 working days, for available items, in Italy and Europe (for the items not requiring Cites)
- Delivery within 15 working days, for available items, in US, Canada and the rest of the world (for items requiring Cites)
- Any inquiry regarding 'Pre-order' items, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns within 14 days for non personalised orders
- See more details in our Orders & Shipping or Refund Policy
CITES certificate will be enclosed with your merchandise if required.
For the care of your DOTTI handbag, we recommend that you follow these guidelines:
• Be careful not to scratch or rub your handbag on abrasive surfaces.
• Exotic leathers must be protected from moisture. Keep away from water or any other liquid that could alter the texture or colour of the skin.
• If your handbag gets wet, dry it immediately using a soft, light coloured cloth.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight and keep your handbag away from any direct source of heat.
• Avoid contact with fatty substances, cosmetics, perfumes or other materials that could transfer their coloured pigments onto your handbag (newspapers, magazines, other skins).
• To protect your handbag, when not in use, store it in the protective dust bag provided.
Taking care of your DOTTI handbag, you can fully appreciate its beauty for many years.
Should you have any further questions on how to care for your DOTTI handbag, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com